Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm pissed OOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

So I closed my blog down because I found out that my bosses were having the IT department spy on us and see what website's we are visiting. Well I just found out that my bosses ordered software to see exactly what keystrokes we do, it takes screenshots, it COMPLETELY tells them everything that we do on the computers at work ... so I will not even be doing so much as checking my bank account at work anymore ... so I figured fuck it... I'm not going to my blog at work anymore and I'm not doing ANYTHING personal at work, not even on breaks or after work that I may as well as open my blog back up :-p

I don't care if the bosses read this as that I already feel like its an entire invasion of privacy to put that software on the computers. I get it. They feel like the file girls are abusing their computers but it sucks that the rest of us are being punished. Whatever. Doesn't matter to me.

BASTARDS.

Really ... it doesn't matter.

hee hee :-) yes I know I'm a dork.

No comments: