Monday, September 29, 2008

TAGGED?!?!

I've been tagged by Amy here we are...

Tag of threes


3 joys

My friends... the people who have been there for me lately and been able to support me even when I'm being a moron (like in the chevron lol) and give such good hugs

The sun... I am totally solar powered No sun = sad jena

Music... Driving on the freeway at 80 mph - sunroof open and singing "Allllllll summer looooongggggggggggggg" ahhhhhhh pure bliss

3 fears

I'm always afraid that someone is waiting to jump out at me and get me - the whole bad-guy-hiding-in-the-backseat thing. Lame I know.

I'm HUGE paranoid when I'm driving. Remember when I got pulled over and had to do the breathalizer?? Yeah its cuz the fucker was following me and I was freaked that it was someone gonna kill me. I drive around the block if someone is following behind me in my car... seriously!

This one is the worst... I'm afraid of being poor. Money terrorizes me - not enough to take care of what I need and/or want. I hate being broke and have broken down in crying fits because my bank account was negative. Seriously its bad - poor jon has had to deal with me - he can tell ya!

3 obsessions/collections

One of my more recent obsessions has been blogging! (stolen answer!! LOL!)
I'm a halloween freak. (never woulda guessed that one huh?) seriously - I love halloween and wish we could have halloween every day.
My latest obsession has been with being a bartender. I don't know... it just sounds fun I guess.

3 surprising facts

Ok.... Here's your warning... if you don't have a strong stomach, stop reading!!

You've been warned!

I'm a really good kisser! I know this because I have only kissed probably five boys in my lifetime but I've kissed THREE girls!! WeIrD SICK huH?? lol! and I'm not talking kissy-kisses I'm talking full on k-i-s-s-i-n-g!

I'm really excited to go out and be on my own. I've never had that before. I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS lived with someone, and up until I was 26 I lived with several someones. Lol I lived with my MOM til I was 26!!! even after that I've always had roommates - probably part of why my marriage failed I've probably only lived with JUST JON - with no one else - for maybe a total of ONE %#@*ing YEAR!!!! Maybe not even that long!!! Rent was cheap and we were having fun! Now rent is expensive and I'm bored cuz jon's always playing on a computer!! No one around to entertain me :-)

I've always assumed I'd have kids! I'm pretty sure that if I ever do then I'm going to have twins. I don't know why, its just a feeling I have.

Ok Belle!! Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: