Wednesday, November 26, 2008

*Sadness*

I'm sad now... I've been having a pretty good day up til now, and now I'm just sad. He is not thriving or surviving. I realize that "It's not my problem" but I still care about him!! I want him to have a wonderful glorious fabulous life! I want him to have GOOD PEOPLE around him who love him and for him to have good times and some fun!! I want him to pick himself up off the floor and do something with his life!!!

But he seems determined though to run himself into the ground. He can't check the bank balance before he goes shopping. He won't sell the house but He can't pay his bills, and he doesn't have any source of income.

Amy told me a story recently about how dominick wants to get rid of all his toys so that no one else can ever play with them. Thats sounds like what jon is doing, but dominick is THREE.

So today I'm sad. I wish there was a way for me to fix him!!! I think anything I do is just enabling jon to be helpless. So, I guess I'll just hafta be sad for now.

No comments: