Monday, December 15, 2008

Swank!!!

Busy weekend!!!

Friday night Laura and I went to Habits (cougar central!! We were the youngest people there) and we were dancing and drinking and having a great time and then packed up and went to Liquid Joes to go see my FAVORITE new local band "The Better life Band" with the amazingly awesome Derick (he's the one in the middle - who I met Monday night at the villiage inn... ahhh good times :-) That night I met the rest of the band including the amazing bassist Mike who had a half-hour conversation about which bass would be good for me to start with. Did I tell you we're starting a band?? Amy you better start practicing guitar - and Jeff can be our drummer!!!!! Yayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayaya!!!!!!!!!




So anyway then Saturday night after work I went to Ginza the sushi bar downtown with laura, adam, tony, justin and teddi. I made them order for me because I'm such a noob to the whole sushi bar thing I didn't know what I wanted! Fortunately Laura ordered and split with me and it was SO good!!! YES ME!!! The stupid girl who CRIED in the middle of market street grill because her salad had two stupid little pink fish on it was eating sushi with eel Can you believe it?? Me either but there it is.

Then we went to the Hotel and got the whole VIP treatment - it was fab - you know drinking our asses off, champagne, private table, full access to the entire bar it was great! As to what happened there... well....

I plead the fifth.

So then we went to the Denny's and Tony dropped his pants and I ate an entire slice of french toast drowning in ranch. Oh wait no I didn't Adam ate half of it for me. Gross. Apparently me and Tony can't hang out together any more because neither one of us knows when to stop - Adam just about had to tackle Tony to get him to sit down and put his pants back on. (oops Amy I didn't tell you any of this part.... now I'm in trouble!!!)

And yesterday I got to hang with Amy, Seth and my kids - nice relaxing day and definately feeling the love!!!

God I really love life right now!! Its wild and crazy but FUN!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Actually, I'm glad you didn't tell me the french toast with ranch thing...I almost threw up just reading it :(