Mine Mine all Mine!!!
Birthday Pic's 2009 @ Huka bar
My Amers
Me and the gang went to huka where BLB was playing.... derek had yet another bar full of people sing happy birthday to me (I'm SO going to kill him) but it was good times for sure. A great big huge "THANKS Y'ALL" to all of those who had a hand in my destruction LOL. It was crazy, and I've never known so many people in one bar in my life... even the guys at the bar knew my name and were giving me shit. Many thanks to tim and sin for the "over the hill" balloons. (OH JOY) It was such fun and a great mix of past and present friends. I loved it!!!

2 comments:
Sooo much fun!! Thanks for not posting any hideous pictures of me :)
I think I'm going to steal that one of you and me together;)
I am so glad you had a great birthday!!!
Post a Comment