There are just some days where you just gotta say futt it.
I really try to be a happy shiny person... you know I don't wanna be the whiny one because then nobody is gonna wanna play with me and I love to play.
Today is a fut it day.
I think I'm keeping it together pretty well but the shiz is getting deep.
I'm tired of being broke.
I'm sick of being babysat by my stupid coworkers.
I'm frustrated by my situation at home.
I'm sick of being sick.
and I'm disgusted with boys. They are stupid as hell.
*sigh*
No worries party people... tomorrow is a new day and I'll get over it. Today just sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
gots to love those days... buck up little camper, it's almost St Paddys Day!
I hate days like that...yesterday was mine. Should I come cheer you up 2nite? :)
Post a Comment