Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I LOVE MY FRIENDS

Seriously I don't know how I got so LUCKY!!! I have fabulous friends and I love you guys SO much ... all you girls who read my blog I have known for years and years and years and I know why now... Its because you are so awesome that I'm never ever ever ever gonna give you up. No matter what... not even if I swear I'll never talk to you again or if I boss your kids around or if I make fun of your poppets, or if I just plain ole' NEVER SEE your cute butt!! Just remember that I adore you and I'd do anything for ya. You are the sisters I never had...

xoxo

Best Buddies are the kind that when your house is burning down, they will be roasting marshmellows and hitting on the firemen.

3 comments:

stressedkris said...

Thank you! I don't know if you were specifically talking with me. But it has been so great talking and communicating with you again after all these years. It is really easy to be good to you because of the wonderful person you are.

I love your quote at the bottom!

Debbie said...

LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

BTW .. won't just be "roasting" and "hitting on" will be drinking too - so there :)

Amy said...

Yay!! I can finally see your blog again! I've missed it! You know I love you, too and would do anything for you...Even if you do boss my kids around :)