Saturday, April 11, 2009

some other woman's underwear on my floor...

I'm cranky. I came "Home" to MY HOUSE this morning and I futting miss my house!!!! Its not fair that Jon still gets to live here. Its the stupid things too like the woodpecker out front that used to wake me up all the time with his eternal quest to kill the power poles, and the smell of grass in my yard after it rains and my tulips and daffodil es that are pushing through the ground way to freaky early. I miss stupid things like my shutters! and having a window to the world to stare out of and try to figure the world out. I miss having my own space. Living at mom's is fine... she does a pretty good job of leaving me alone, but its not the same as being able to come in with friends at 2am and start baking a pizza and having a couple of drinks in our own little after party. That and it doesn't help that all of our shiz is still pretty much right where I left it. I don't know how to explain it to you guys its a wierd situation and I'm really sad right now. I don't miss Jon, but I do miss my old life. My new life is exciting and fun and sexy but sometimes you get tired of always having to be cute.

Ok, whining over... back to the show.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Silly things are sometimes the most important & the most missed. We have to do lunch soon -- sorry about the last time we were super busy at work & I totally spaced calling you - then I got your message & felt much better. Soon "K"!!!!! I "might" have some free tkts to Britney Spears (not sure yet) but if I do ya wanna go?

Unknown said...

and you always know that i know where youre coming from and we can chat about it... oh. Wait. We already did.

DangerGirl said...

Hell yeah!! Call me and let me know... you have my cell # right??

stressedkris said...

I totally understand. I miss the big bay windows in my old bedroom, and the neighboor that I use to get frustrated with for making so much noise. Don't worry about always looking just right. You always look amazing you always have. Let's do dinner again!!!